[TriLUG] Promotions for Installfests

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri May 17 13:50:52 EDT 2002

On 17 May 2002, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> Jeremy [Katz],
>
> Where do you find these nuggets of information?  This is an
> absolutely fabulous find.  What I want to know is why is this
> not the default info browser on systems today?

I agree... it should be the default.. I just installed it an am
impressed... the ANSI colors really help, and the keys match lynx, and
initutive things like arrow keys, pgup,pgdown, home, end, all work as
you'd expect.

It doesn't appear to be installed by default on RHL 7.2 or 7.1, I dunno
about 7.3.  But I found it on the RHL 7.2 CD.

--Jeremy