[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Tue May 21 11:54:21 EDT 2002

North Durham.  I can have my wife write good directions.  Its off of
guess road onto umsted, right onto bivins, left on russel and left on
lake vista.  (2-3 mi off of guess).

I'll work on procuring a bar-b-que grill  (I must balance my carnal male
needs such as bar-b-que grills against the needs of my inner geek which
include extending my wireless access and procuring a dual athlon 1800 mb
w/1gig)  --

Alternatives are fine.  I figured I'd offer.

-Andy