[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Tue May 21 12:38:09 EDT 2002

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

>On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 11:35, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>

>>My back porch.  Wireless Access provided.  Lets make it pot luck. around
>>lunchtime maybe.
>>

>Sounds OK to me. How about kids?

Kids are fine.  We'll be kidless that weekend so they may be bored
unless others come.

>I'm in Pittsboro, so it's all somewhat far away (Chapel Hill the
>closest).

We have ~3/4 of an acre, I imagine you've larger there.  I've no doubt
you've got better wireless access than me to.  I've no objections to
Pittsboro if I can get Erica to come (she used to live there so she
knows "the way").

I have outlets in the back yard as well.  Anyhow, I don't care as long
as its not in Raleigh and not Tooooo far.  Pittsboro isn't as bad a
drive from N. Durham as Raleigh is (because I have to include an hour to
be completely lost where Pittsboro well...there isn't much out there).

I do think N. Durham may be more accessible to everyone.  But no
objection on my part.

-Andy