[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Tue May 21 17:12:55 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, May 21, rob wildermann wrote:

> If it's helpful, I was technical writer who wrote
> software docs for three years before I saw the light.

I can offer to help setup a DocBook XML-based system for tagging the
docs and generating output docs (website, html, pdf, ...).

I also hacked together a newbie package 'psgmlx' for editing XML/SGML
with GNU Emacs. It's simply to install/uninstall and won't mess with
your present Emacs setup. I also made some color themes for syntax
highlighting in xml/sgml modes. If interested, you can read
more/download here:

 http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/software.html

Cheers,
Mark