[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Tue May 21 18:31:33 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, May 21, rpjday wrote:

> very likely, the best site for those who wanted to get started on
> docbook/xml is tim waugh's site, people.redhat.com/twaugh.

For those running redhat, anyway.

Links to Tim's SelfDocBook material are included in my not
unsubstantial (IMHO) collection of DocBook Newbie links at my
DocBookmarks (natch) page:

 http://www.dulug.duke.edu/~mark/docbookmarks/

There are links to a number of useful articles which are not
distribution-specific.

I try my best to keep them current.

   FWIW, the complete site is generated from the DocBook XML Website
   package. The navigation links on the left of each page are
   generated automagically.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson        <mark at duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj at debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81