[TriLUG] Opinions on Redmond / Lycoris

Mike Helms Mike.Helms at martinmarietta.com
Thu May 23 09:58:52 EDT 2002

Thunder Bear:

I shouldn't really have commented on Debian at all, because it's been a
*long* time since I've played with it.

FreeBSD should be completely downloaded ... I'll burn the images to disk
tonight and give it a shot.  Fingers firmly crossed.

Speaking of which - has anyone heard anything about the freshly minted
Solaris 9?  I know it's not Linux, per se, but close enough that it's at
least worth bringing up.  Or, if this is totally off topic, feel free to
flame me in private email.  :-)

Cheers,
-- Mike Helms