[TriLUG] FreeBSD

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu May 23 14:04:43 EDT 2002

OK, I give up, WHERE IN THE HECK IS "GREENSHIELDS"??? Sounds like the name
of some place in the "Greenacres" TV show. Maybe it's some imaginary place
visited only by elves or gnomes?? Please whenever someone is directed to
some place would people be courteous enough to tell the "uninitiated" where
it is located?
---Al Johnson