[TriLUG] Samba client problems

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Fri May 24 14:55:43 EDT 2002

I haven't had good luck with the RPM. I have to modify it too much for my
use. I use the samba-latest.tar.gz from www.samba.org . If you can install
the RPM then the dependancies are probably there.

I recommend trying this once. If you can get it working for you, then you
can trim alot of fat out of the RPM and create your own! :)