[TriLUG] Replacement motherboard help

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri May 24 20:47:50 EDT 2002

The Cary Intrex store is located in the small shopping center at the
intersection of Cary Parkway and Old Apex Road. You're right I should have
been more precise. If you want the phone number, let me know, I'm prepared.
I haven't been there in a long time but I believe the Raleigh store is just
off the beltline inside the loop just off Old Wake Forest Rd., but I may be
mistaken, or they may have moved, because I always shop at the Cary store.
    I'm assuming South Square Mall is large enough to locate in Durham. The
hamfest will probably be located outside under the parking deck behind the
mall. South Square Mall is located directly across from the big green
building that looks like a big green @#$k out in the middle of nowhere :-)
Voted one of the ugliest buildings in Durham and the Triangle at one time, I
believe. So just exit I-40 onto 15-501 and look for and follow the big green
@#$k to South Square Mall. If you need more precise directions take a
portable scanner and tune to 147.225 MHZ, where you can receive directions.
I've got a motherboard you're welcome to have, but unfortunately it uses AMD
processors.---Al Johnson (LOL) :-)).