[OT] RE: South Square (was: RE: [TriLUG] Replacement mobo help)

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue May 28 09:04:43 EDT 2002

A Dimarts 28 Maig 2002 08:1420pm, Robby Dermody va escriure:
> Of course if I had my way, the mall would be demolished and replaced
> with a high-powered shooting range, LAN party building and 4x4 track.
> Man, the Durham PD would LOVE that. :)

I would like to see a GP-style racing track, like Le Mans or Circuit de
Catalunya

http://www.gpfrancemoto.com/
http://www.circuitcat.com/2002/english/frame.html?1
http://www.sylvainguintoli.com/grand_prix_2002.htm

Fast! Faster! Fastest!

(yes, I get speeding tickets in NC... what would you expect from a 3rd
generation speed junkie?)

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068