[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Wed May 29 15:00:05 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 29, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
> Mark J. wrote:
> >Though I wouldn't call myself a DocBook guru, I may be able to attend
> >the meeting - depending on when it is. And while there, I'll work to
> >summon a bit of the wisdom learned from my personal DocBook guru.
>
> Aren't you one of the developers or supporter for this?? ;)

OK, you got me.

I did volunteer to help setup a docbook-based system for your
newbiedoc project. And I'll do my best to make it happen - though time
is sparse these days:)

FWIW, I live in Durham -- right near 9th Street. And am taking part in
a neighborhood yard-sale June 8th, from 8:00 am-noon, unless it rains.

> Unless I'm confused about that - that makes you a guru in my book!

Any chance I could borrow your book??

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson        <mark at duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj at debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81