[TriLUG] Wireless net equipment

Matt Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Fri May 31 22:59:11 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 10:34:20PM -0500, john broome wrote:
> I have this router and did have some problems with it flaking out: it would
> just basically spaz out, lose it's connection and i couldn't ping the router
> or get to it through a browser.  I would have to do a hard reset to get it
> back.  I haven't had any problems in a couple of months though.

You can imagine my freaking out when I got home today and found I didn't have
DNS at all. Luckily, it seems it was a temporary RR outage. *whew*

Still hanging in there, five and a half days so far. :^D

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\