[TriLUG] Has DNS on RR died?

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Fri May 31 23:28:27 EDT 2002

Yes, folks RR DNS did die tonight for a brief period.  It's a known
issue, and we have something better in the works, but as usual,
corporate folks are holding it up.  We realize that the solution we have
now is not ideal, but for now we're doing our best.

I keep an eye on the list, even at work, so don't hesitate to mention
when you see a problem.  If we're not already dealing with it, or have
fixed it, then I'll look into it immediately.  I promise.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer
RR Sysadmin