[TriLUG] Net monitoring

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sat Jun 1 09:42:21 EDT 2002

OK, I've got opennms installed, it's discovered the subnet I asked it
to, but it's not polling them.  The poll interval is set (by default) to
300000.  Is that Seconds, minutes, milliseconds?  The docs don't say.
Is there something... probably very obvious... that I'm missing?

The interface is very pretty, and pretty easy to understand, but I can't
get the darn thing to DO anything.

:)

CJK