[TriLUG] Net monitoring

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sat Jun 1 10:54:44 EDT 2002

Sure enough, that answered my questions.  Milliseconds, and the poller
has to be told what subnets it's allowed to poll.

One other thing... is there a way to set dependencies... In netsaint you
could have a host dependent on another host.  (Don't alert me about
www.yahoo.com being down if our internet router is down.)

Thanks again.

CJK

Thanks.