[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Tue Jun 4 14:05:53 EDT 2002

If we're doing it in my backyard, the evening is out.  Unless someone
plans on bringing ultra-RAID mosquito
killing toxic gas with extended cyanide killing power, flying nanobot
mutant mosquitto assasins (but not real nanobots
because the nanobots have to be big and strong enough to kill the
mosquittos) along with a Linux box to provide strategic direction to all
the nanobots of course.  I estimate 20% of the nanobots will be
necessary to protect the server from coordinated attacks by the angry
mutant mosquittos.

Oh and gas masks and protective gear to protect from the mosquittos.

-Andy