[TriLUG] Re: Bought my first Laptop--a new Apple Powerbook with OS X--WithLinux software in mind I have three questions

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 4 17:35:07 EDT 2002

I really appreciated your response to my questions. I'm actually enjoying
this laptop SO FAR. Their newest powerbook models have the greatest screen
I've ever seen. It is crystal clear regardless of the angle you view it from
(unlike their older models). As a result DVD movies look really great on it
as well. I'll let you know about my software opinions after I get a chance
to use the machine more. For the present, I'd have to say I really like the
machine, but I've just had it a few days. Thanks again.---Al Johnson