[TriLUG] roadrunner and static ip

S. William Schulz swschulz at astrum.net
Thu Jun 6 00:06:41 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 12:01:17AM -0400, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> Excuse me?  What are you smoking Andy?  I have a static IP
> from RoadRunner (Business class) and I pay on $99/month.
> If you're paying $300/month you're being fleeced.

According to the sales rep I spoke to last week, the SoHo Plus plan
(with 1.5Mbps down) at 99.95 seems to be the plan closest to what a
regular home user gets, bandwidth-wise, but it's 50/month extra for a
static IP.

If you're getting the whole package, you probably got in before they
implemented this Tiered, uh, service.

ss