[TriLUG] So I went and bought a Sharp Zaurus...

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Wed Jun 12 19:00:33 EDT 2002

I was out on eBay the other day, and I found a Zaurus at a good price, so I
bought it. So now what?  :-) It's a pretty cool PDA, but I was really
looking to leverage the power of having linux running on this unit to do
some really cool stuff. You know, so I can show the guy in the next office
how he really limited himself by getting the HP with
WindowsC(auses)E(xceptions). :-> (I'm finding it's rather fun being the
'Linux Nutcase' in the office) I have a CF Wireless Nic on the way now, so
I'll be getting the networking going in the next couple of days. I was
hoping that some of you guys that have one of these units already might have
some suggestions for things I may want to consider setting up  / playing
with on this beyond the usual PDA type stuff.

TIA,
Justin