[TriLUG] Mail server

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 13 07:38:03 EDT 2002

Tanner, I can write a quick web app that lets users change their passwords.
This is especially easy if the passwords are simply plain text.

Wouldn't it be best to let folks use the server with plain text passwords
for now and then add on LDAP once you (we) have it all figured out?

I will also be happy to help with OpenLDAP as this is my next initiative at
work.

Jon
===