[TriLUG] Speaker changes for tonight!

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 00:46:55 EDT 2002

On Thursday 13 June 2002 04:51 pm, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:
> Unfortunately, our speaker has had to cancel/postpone his talk at the
> TriLUG meeting tonight. However, your SC is working on a replacement,
> and we will still be having a meeting, free pizza and all!
>
> So if we're looking a little crazier than normal tonight, please be
> forgiving *grin*

Awesome speaker Kevin!

Thanks a lot for stepping up Hunter and exposing us to "Current" - an
opensource alternative to paying for access to the RedHat Network.  This is
definately a great application for anyone needing to update multiple
machines on their network.

I look forward to seeing TriLUG bring up a Current server (I'll even
volunteer to do the grunt work).

http://www.biology.duke.edu/computer/unix/current/

Jon