[TriLUG] RR and pre-meeting subjects :

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jun 14 08:26:39 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 08:16, John Beimler wrote:
> On another note on this debate, the terms with my ISP are that anything
> aside from the connection and bandwidth are just free services they
> provide.  Those services include mail,news, and a little web space.  If
> those die, they are free, and there is no expectation on a hurry to get
> them working. I run my own mail server for that exact reason.  It was
> colocated, but now I just hang it off the end of my DSL connection.

My behind they're free.  Roadrunner is NOT cheap and you DO pay for
those services.

> Peace.
>
> john

> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:
http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh