TriLUG CURRENT server? Re: [TriLUG] Thanks Hunter!!

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Fri Jun 14 13:33:04 EDT 2002

It's not my idea, I remember someone mentioning it at the last meeting (I
forget who) and I figured might as well get the ball rolling. I think it
will be helpful to people like me who are members and have more than 1 box
but less than 5+ or so, and setting up their own CURRENT server might not
make sense.

Robby