[TriLUG] Do-it-yourself mail server (was: broadband woes?)

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Jun 14 15:36:21 EDT 2002

Avui, Divendres 14 Juny 2002 15:36, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu
enviar aquest e-mail
> For those who don't know...it wraps a web interface around
> common configuration tasks - such as Apache, Samba, printers,
> SSH, CVS, FTP servers, mail servers, databases, DNS & proxy
> servers, mailing lists, etc.

You can get access to a terminal from the webinterface, you can review your
logs, start/stop services, ... in short, do most of the administrationt asks.

An I strongly recommend to use Webmin through SSL with the Webmin-https module
(or something similar). IIRC, Mandrake ships Webmin SSL-enabled by default.

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/