[TriLUG] trilug mailing list archives

Mike Broome mbroome at employees.org
Fri Jun 14 20:47:47 EDT 2002

Lisa,

Yep, that's the one!  Thanks for tracking it down.  Looks like two
things happened:

(a) I misread the date in the URL, and I was looking for my post in the
    week of 20010114.  (A year off.)  The archives don't go back that
    far, but I didn't actually need them to, and

(b) sometime between when I previously looked up that post and
    subsequently posted the URL to it and today, the page names
    (NNNNNN.html) seem to have changed.  (Or maybe I'm just crazy. :)

And now that I know to keep looking, I actually do find it via the
archive htdig search engine.  (BTW, major props for the search engine.)

M.

--
Mike Broome
mbroome(at)employees.org