[TriLUG] Gnome, RH, Backgrounds

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sat Jun 15 04:32:05 EDT 2002

A Dijous 13 Juny 2002 04:3716pm, Chris Knowles va escriure:
> I've got RH7.3 with the Gnome desktop only on a laptop.  I would like
> to know what I can do to get a desktop background switcher working.
> Under KDE, there was a checkbox to randomly switch backgrounds.  Is
> there a switch in Gnome that I'm missing, or so I need some other
> software?  (In which case recommendations would be handy.

I believe that this depends on your WindowManager. I'm a KDE and
blackbox user myself, so I cannot tell you for sure.

Good luck.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068