[TriLUG] Newbie Meeting

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 16 15:27:23 EDT 2002

Yes, Lisa, I heard about the Wake Tech Linux class myself, but I don't have
any details. Do you happen to know which days of the week it will take place
and which times?? I'm also thinking about enrolling for it assuming it isn't
in some god-awful location and at a bad day and time. --Al Johnson.

P.S. Incidentally, I was at Compusa a few weeks ago and asked them if they
were ever going to offer any beginning Linux classes. They said they were
thinking about it and asked me to give them my email address so they could
contact me if they had enough interest. They also said they even have an
instructor for it!! So if anyone is interested in that site, they should go
there and ask them as well!!