[TriLUG] Fw: Mandrake on Microtel systems at Walmart.com soon

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 20 03:19:58 EDT 2002

I received the following message from a friend, about something new at
Walmart which should be of interest to anyone interested in seeing Linux
flourish and become a mainstream OS desktop for everyone. It seems that in
addition to Lindows (previously mentioned here on Trilug), Walmart is going
to sell a Linux computer with Mandrake installed as well. I can't guarantee
the following information, but it's interesting non-the-less.---Al  Johnson.