[TriLUG] Sun's new "Big Bear" Cobalt LX50

Rob Huffstedtler rob at bagpipe.com
Thu Jun 20 08:08:24 EDT 2002

That's why we have the LSB.  I think the problem at this point is more
perceived than real.  I am, however, looking forward to the day when the
LSB decides to tackle package management.  Right now, that is the
biggest outstanding difference between different distros.  Personally, I
think we should steal the ports system from BSD and get rid of both rpm
and apt.