[TriLUG] Hardware needs for TriLUG cluster

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Fri Jun 21 15:50:23 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 15:43, John Turner wrote:

> BTW: How much free rack space do we have at Inflow?

Technically that would be a negative amount of available rackspace.

Unofficially that's not going to be a problem for awhile.  Inflow is a
very understanding and generous sponsor.  Please do keep them in mind if
you are looking for a local colo facility.

I haven't been out there for awhile but I think the biggest space hog is
the mail server, which could probably do with a smaller ATX case if
anyone has something like this laying around.  IIRC the current case is
a tower case, and too tall to lay on its side in a 19" wide rack.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-
+[Upchuckee Nation]+