[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Tue Jun 25 16:52:14 EDT 2002

#define Not_speaking_for_SC

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 13:51, Mike Johnson wrote:

> Theo de Raadt is an [explicative].

This is coming from someone who himself is known to stir the pot from
time to time.

One of my first direct interactions with Theo was when I was asking him
who to send some early PPC mac hardware to in order to get better
support for those machines, as well as for the firewire ports.

Instead of a gracious "Thanks, but no" what I got instead was an earful
for not offering to send him the stuff he was explicitly asking for.

I'll continue to donate hardware to the project, but now it is for my
own selfish reasons.  I also try to make sure that the guy who gets it
is NOT Theo (like my most recent donation of some USB 2.0 hardware).