[TriLUG] shell problems?

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 26 08:16:07 EDT 2002

Um, looks like more coffee.

Use the dump from sourceforge, not the one from redhat (that one has
given us problems with hanging).  The one from sourceforge puts it's
executable in a different place and I forgot to update the script :-(  I
thought that I had taken it from a production server but I probably just
copied it from the copy that I was given originally (from the solaris
systems).  Anyway, as Mike pointed out, I pretty much misread the error
message :-(

Sorry!