[TriLUG] RR DNS?

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Thu Jun 27 13:50:22 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 13:45, William W. Ward wrote:
> Phooey, I'm due to be in McLean, VA for a Wintel server rebuild and DLT
> drive installation on the 11th and 12th.
>
> What else do you need to accomplish this mission?

Strong backs.  But I already have at least one person helping me,
possibly two.  That's for the move.  Once it is time to reassemble it I
might need some help at my house getting it working again (it is working
in its current location now so hopefully it won't be too hard).

One day to drive there, one day to load the truck (this is heavy stuff
so I don't want to push it), one day to drive home, and day 4 to unload
the truck into my house.

I will probably have to have the power company bring another phase into
the house, and wire up at least one 220V outlet (if not more).  Any
licensed electricians here?

--
-=/Thunder Bear\=-
+Upchuckee Nation+

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to
the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.