[TriLUG] RR DNS?

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Thu Jun 27 14:13:39 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 14:18, Mike Johnson wrote:

> Yeah, it's those 'other components' that I'm wondering about. :)

I won't know for sure until I see it.  The best I could get from the
donor is a label that said "208V".

In addition to the wiring considerations, I may also need to put an
oversized window air conditioner in my home office.  And I definitely
need to get all the furniture out.  The printer stand is going to stay
on as my desk.  My wife is going to have a nice upgraded desk shortly.

--
-=/Thunder Bear\=-
+Upchuckee Nation+

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to
the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.