[TriLUG] OT: yahoo and dilbert problems?

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Sat Jun 29 10:34:28 EDT 2002

Didn't you know that those sites are evil and corrupt the innocent minds of
young children. Thus, they're the first to be blocked. I mean -- Dilbert --
for God's sake, you PERVERT.

lol, no, they both work fine for me and I'm using road runner with my own
DNS.

Try switching DNS servers, and/or use some DNS query tools like dig, host,
nslookup, etc.
If you're on a Windows box or want to more easily run these queries, I find
UXN Spam Combat's site excellent:
http://combat.uxn.com/

If you have control of the DNS server, maybe try flushing it's record cache
???

Robby