[TriLUG] C# and .NET

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Mon Jul 1 16:26:40 EDT 2002

perl...It does have great regexp support, and it is a nice string-processing
language, but I wrote a few thousand lines of it then decided I liked php
better than mod_perl for web-based stuff. :)

http://www.avalonent.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/avalon/PIMPLE/scripts/pimple.pm
?rev=1.8&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

(Excuse the horrible formatting...)

Robby