[TriLUG] eepro100 "Card Reports No Resouces"

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Wed Jul 3 08:15:03 EDT 2002

Has anyone ever received the error "Card Reports No Resouces" when doing
some heavy network traffic?  I'm running an IBM e-server with that I
think is using the eepro100 drivers, and I've been reading that the old
version of the driver has problems handling a consistent high load:

ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/eepro100.html

Can anyone clarify this for me?  As in, what is the most recent driver,
and if I can find it at ftp.scyld.com, do I just modprobe -a the file?
Where do they get put?

Thanks,
Jeff