[TriLUG] TriLUG wiki set up, primarily for Linux Outreach purposes http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cgi-bin/lugwiki.pl

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jul 5 18:15:19 EDT 2002

Hi All,

While we had a pretty productive (if small) bar-b-que the other week I
think most of us fell flat (myself included) on our plan to give a quick
summary to the group.

We decided the tentative name of the group was the Linux Outreach group
or something reasonable close to it.  A lot of talk had to do with what
kind of good information we could put up regarding Linux, business and
use cases, etc.  Well I thought, gee what a pain to edit vicariously
through Chief upchuck so why don't set set up a wiki.

So my first "to-do" is complete:  TriLUG wiki set up at
http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cgi-bin/lugwiki.pl

While its primarily for the Linux Outreach, I decided to topic it TriLUG
wiki and leave it a bit more open.  However, please respect the intent
which is to disseminate Linux information and advocate the use of
Linux.  Save all the juicy flamewars and self-agrandizement for the
trilug mailing list ;-).

Chief Rolling Rock, please link it where appropriate off the TriLUG
page.

Thanks,

Andy
--