[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Fri Jul 5 21:25:58 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 14:50, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
[VICE CHAIR HAT OFF]
> They might find the money for the opportunity to brag that they were the
> principal supporter of a close rival's
> LUG...  Thats just plain ol good marketing.

I don't recall seeing any Linux company as the owner or founder of this
LUG.  The only entity that can be considered an "owner" is Kevin Sonney
AFAIK.

The guys whom I think you are referring to, to the best of my knowledge,
are more closely intertwined with the NCSU LUG.  Though if they wanted
to become platinum sponsors of TriLUG, I'd not turn their $$$ away.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-
+[Upchuckee Nation]+