[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] The next TriLUG meeting is Thu, July 12 at 7:00!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Tue Jul 9 23:23:45 EDT 2002

What was that about the best laid plans of penguins, er, mice and men?
Oh yes, they often go astray.  Well, for the second month in a row, all
our planning has fallen apart in the end.  Yes, fair TriLUG members, we
again have to scrable at the last moment for a speaker for this
Thursday's meeting.

Rest assured, however, we will be having a meeting!  The Steering
Committee is feverishly searching for an alternate speaker/presentation.
So, we'll call the presenter Speaker M (for mystery) until we know more.

Please join us for a wonderful presentation from Speaker M on the Topic
of Z.  That's right, Z, the uber cool technology that everyone is dying
to hear about.  TriLUG has an exclusive with the famous Speaker M,
making this the -only- place you'll hear such an enlightening discussion
on Z!

To keep down on the crowds, we've hidden the directions to the location
of this mysterious talk, but offer this hint to our esteemed members:  I
heard that something might could be found at
http://www.trilug.org/dreyfus_directions.php

As if this weren't enough, we offer the bribe of pizza.  Yes, pizza, the
breakfast of champions!  The grub will be served precisely at seven
o'clock, with the presentation following right after.

* Any or all of the above may be true or false.  Up may be down, left
may be right, and politicians may always tell the truth.

** The July meeting of the Triangle Area Linux Users Group will be at
our regular location of Dreyfus aditorium (directions linked to above)
at 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 12.

--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost