[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] The next TriLUG meeting is Thu, July 11 (not the 12th) at 7:00!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Jul 10 23:21:53 EDT 2002

So, I goofed.  I sent out the announcement last night saying the meeting
is on Thu, July 12.  Well, several people pointed out to me after the
fact that Thursday is actually the 11th.  So, the meeting is at 7:00 pm
on Thursday, July 11 at the Dreyfus auditorium.  Directions at:
http://www.trilug.org/dreyfus_directions.php

And for the big news:  we have a speaker!  Yay!

H. Wade Minter will be speaking on Perl/Tk.  He has a nifty Perl/Tk
music thingy that he'll be using as an example of this powerful
combination.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate on such short notice, Wade!

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost