[TriLUG] kmail and RoadRunner

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 15 18:41:04 EDT 2002

Bill,

I work for RR as a systems admin.  What IP are you coming from (the IP
of your Linux box) when you get this error?  I take it you don't get
that error from any other account or system?  Can you check this mailbox
from a Windows PC?  Let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer