[TriLUG] Finding decent monitors?

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 15 13:31:57 EDT 2002

I second this suggestion! In addition to there monitors being inexpensive
they also have a 12 month warranty!!! Everything that Intrex sells has a 12
month warranty. If it goes bad they will replace it. I'm assuming, of
course, that they haven't changed this policy. You should confirm that this
is the case, naturally.--good hunting, Al Johnson.
P.S. If you want a really great monitor, it's hard to beat a Viewsonic, and
sometimes they are available at very good prices as well.