[TriLUG] (Mac OS X) I have turned to the Dark Side

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Thu Jul 18 16:20:44 EDT 2002

(forgive the MS Lookout mangled message... I'm posting from Bruce Smith's
house)

Darth Rediculous here... just got back from the Apple store with my new
800MHz G4 TiBook.  This was an incredible leap of faith for me, which is not
something I'm normally prone to when spending ~$3500.

There is a point to this... I know there are a bunch of OS X fans here.
What are the relevant web sites to check out for the Open Source contingent
within the broader OS X community?  I'm looking to build bookmarks here to
get up to speed on this platform.

-=[Thunder Bear]=-