[TriLUG] RR Setup

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Sat Jul 20 14:29:37 EDT 2002

Well - I finally got my cable modem up and running. I called Tech
Support this morning and they told me the modem wasn't initialized on
their end - once they did everything fell into place. I did have to use
another DNS server though - all 3 of the ones I had for TWC didn't seem
to work - but at least its running -

Thanks for all the help!

mark