[TriLUG] I'M GONNA SUE ALL YOU DIRTY BASTAR....

David R. Matusiak matusiak at speakeasy.net
Sat Jul 27 12:25:56 EDT 2002

and i quote:

"Sticky territory. I myself didn't GPL its use there; you'll have to
speak with the maintainer about it. (DaveM?) ;-)

--=20
Dan Chen                 crimsun at email.unc.edu
GPG key:   www.unc.edu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc"

what? did i hear a magical fairy call my name?!?!? no, it was just Dan Chen.
indeed, i have held maintainer status on 'that word' since 1997. i swell with
pride to know that millions of kids the world over are "exposing themselves" to
the future of language. a chicken in every pot and a cussword in every mouth!

as for this: