SPARC Networking Failure (Was Re: [TriLUG] Debian Bigots (was Re: Noise))

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 29 10:14:03 EDT 2002

Heh,

You are funny.  It seems to me that you can't take it like you give it.

JD

"Tom 'spot' Callaway" <tcallawa at redhat.com>@trilug.org on 07/29/2002
09:57:17 AM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org

To:    trilug at trilug.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: SPARC Networking Failure (Was Re: [TriLUG] Debian Bigots
       (was Re:   Noise))

Since I don't check my email much over the weekends anymore, I didn't
see this lovely little entry until I got back.

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 19:30, John F Davis wrote:

> Hello
>
> Ok.  You say pretty much what I say.
>
> Mandrake sparc is old.  Debian stable which is old as the hills is more
> current.  However, if you run debian sparc, most likely you run unstable.
> Its the most current distro out there.
>
> I'm glad to see Red Hat is using  a kid from its sales department for
> development.  I'll eat my hat if you personally turn Sparc around at
> RedHat.  Your comments are just as pompus as tAnner's comment where he
> calls me a bigot.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you sir, are inconsiderately
rude. It is one thing to insult my place of employment, and entirely
another to insult me personally. Quite frankly, I'd hope your employer
is ashamed that you chose to flame me from your corporate email account.

Your statements (and misspellings) merely reveal your ignorance.

</flame>

To the other TriLUG readers, I am sorry that you've had to deal with
this noise.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> Red Hat Sales Engineer
Sair Linux and GNU Certified Administrator (LCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
GPG: D786 8B22 D9DB 1F8B 4AB7  448E 3C5E 99AD 9305 4260

The words and opinions reflected in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, Red Hat, and belong solely to me.

"Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal." --- T. S. Eliot