OT: flame on (was Re: [TriLUG] Debian Bigots)

Ed Warnicke hagbard at physics.rutgers.edu
Mon Jul 29 23:53:13 EDT 2002

Ben,
	I don't mean to be contrary ( and perhaps I
am just misreading your statements ), but I
see nothing in the AUP at

http://help.twcable.com/html/twc_misp_aup.html

forbidding the running of a mail server, or any other server
for that matter ( although what I do with that server may
run afoul of other provisions of the AUP ).

Am I missing something?

Ed