[TriLUG] Re: Tech Circus

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jul 30 11:26:59 EDT 2002

On 30 Jul 2002, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 17:25, James Manning wrote:
> > I think John Turner's gonna skip it - no way he's interested ;)
>
> Ok - so I haven't been paying enough attention lately - I take it he's
> highly involved in setting this thing up? I'm just wondering if it'd all
> be way over my head (being the newbie I am) or if it would be good
> exposure to different areas Linux can be used in. Any input?

I don't think it would be way over your head.  I think the idea is
to appeal to geeks of all types.

The TriLUG SC is working on setting up a special deal with the Tech Circus
for TriLUG members... I'll post details when we work this out.

And yes, John Turner is definitely involved in organizing the event. :)

--Jeremy