[TriLUG] Ok all you Debian fans, here's your challenge...

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 30 12:28:07 EDT 2002

Bite me.  When I need advice from you I will ask for it.

For what its worth, The Killer Angels is a historical fiction book about
Gettysburg.  Not a bad read.

JD

Ben Pitzer <uncleben at mindspring.com>@trilug.org on 07/30/2002 11:23:43 AM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org

To:    trilug at trilug.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: [TriLUG] Ok all you Debian fans, here's your challenge...

Roy,

I'll help.  Let me know what you need, and tonight I'll try to work
through it with you.

Personal note:
John, get over it.  You're taking things too personally.  The Beavis
comment was a joke.  30% of what Wade says is a joke.  That's one of the
many reasons why I truly like him.  Tanner, I think you stepped a bit
overboard by throwing 'Debian bigot' into the first post.  Yes, John
likes Debian.  We all know this.  He spoke his mind, and while he
doesn't know that much about Mandrake, the number of questions that pop
up here about Debian from those brave souls among you who try it
indicate that many of you don't know much about our distro either.  I
think all parties here are just damned childish.  These are computer
operating systems, folks.  If they cause you that much heartache, then
unplug and go read a book.  I recommend "The Killer Angels" by Michael
Shaara.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer